MTS Medical & Wellness Retreat
20 – 21 April 2018
Responding to the need for a retreat that combines both medical and wellness, MTS has answered the call by offering a two-days weekend retreat in a fabulous island in Dubai, where one can rejuvenate and recharge within a relaxing environment.
Why You Should Attend
With a variety of activities and amenities at the retreat, one can be immersed in improving their well-being through medical-related and wellness topics via experts in their fields while exercising and rejuvenating their body. It is a 360 solution for your medical and wellness needs.
Most importantly, it is the first retreat put together with medical and wellness expertise combined over a weekend to answer all your women’s health needs.
Each day, we will have various experts covering a variety of women’s health topics, interspersed with different exercise classes – Pilates, Yoga and Functional Fitness, to improve both your body and mind at the same time!
Our speakers have many years of experience in their field of expertise and they are based in the UAE to provide you with on-going support. By attending the retreat, you will get to know them better and get guidance in any topic that relates to your needs.
A sneak preview on some of our esteemed speakers:
- Dr. Laila Alreyami, Paediatric Specialist on her professional medical and personal experience of being an Emirati leader in her field and providing medical information and advice on the children population as well as basic first aid and CPR in infants and kids.
- Joanne Enslin De Wet, Physiotherapy Specialist on her expert knowledge into alternative treatment with visceral manipulation and how it promotes holistic health and wellbeing.
- Dr. Aleta Bezzic, Chiropractic Specialist on her experience of over 20 years of optimising spinal health for our posture in daily activities to do the things we love to do!
- Marilyne Lopes, Physiotherapy Specialist in Woman’s Health on Diastasis Recti – Split in the middle: A full body approach and what you should know about post-partum recovery.
- Jumana Qaqish, Physiotherapy Specialist on the common facts and myths of scoliosis and the gold standard of for non-surgical management using the Schroth exercises.
- Lisa Laws, a Life, Business, Relationship Coach, Hypnotherapist and Dependency and Addictions Recovery specialist based in Abu Dhabi & Dubai. She will be talking about how to be your own coach and the importance of positive self-talk and self-compassion.
Fantastic Retreat Venue
The Retreat Palm Dubai – MGallery by Sofitel is an amazing hotel that has the same core values as MTS and why we believe it is the perfect setting for our first medical & wellness retreat.
MGallery by Sofitel is the first holistic wellbeing resort in the Middle East, offering an immersive, enchanting experience that inspires lifelong memories. Located on the East Crescent of Palm Jumeirah, just 30 minutes from two of Dubai’s major airports, the beachfront resort features 255 rooms and suites, the Executive Lounge, a variety of dining venues and the first Rayya Wellness Center offering 360 degree wellness solutions.
At MTS, we believe in the importance of empowerment through knowledge and we are proud to bring this retreat to fruition with the active participation of a group of wonderful women who are always ready to share and support.
This retreat is planned for you and for the community and is a rare chance to meet so many wonderful women who are leaders in their field.
One day pass at only AED 800
Retreat (two-days) pass at only AED 1500
* Price inclusive of lunch and coffee breaks & a welcome bag!
Pay before 20th March and enjoy 5% discount off Retreat pass.
Sign up now to win a free 30 minutes consultation session with Ms. Joanne Enslin worth AED 500. Promotion ends 15 March.