EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
The 10% Early Bird Discount will apply if you book 2 months prior to the course date(please check the course calendar for dates)
Train the student to:
• Describe the general principles of the Rigo Concept BSPTS.
• Establish the specific principles to treat the scoliosis.
• Define the correction strategies needed for each specific case and at each of its treatment positions.
• Develop a treatment plan appropriate for the clinical and radiological aspects specific to the patient.
• Select the basic starting positions (supine, prone, decubitus lateral, sitting and standing) depending on each curve pattern.
• Carry out the treatment of the patients based on the treatment and correction principles 3D of Rigo Concept BSPTS during the treatment positions and put it in tension appropriately for each curve pattern.
Certification courses will be offered exclusively to physical therapists and therapists working in the same function as physical therapists.
Local Accreditation as applied.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates